TRAVEL WITH CONFIDENCE
TRAVEL WITH CONFIDENCE
- LOYALTY PROGRAMS
- ABC MEDICAL CENTER, OUR PROTOCOLS ALLY
- BOOK AND CHANGE AS NEEDED
- COMMITTED TO PEOPLE
- WE ARE READY TO WELCOME YOU
- TRAVEL WITH CONFIDENCE
- CLEANING PLAN:GROUPS AND MEETINGS
- SAFE TRAVELS STAMP BACKED BY WTTC
- TRAVEL WITH CONFIDENCE PROTECTION
- COVID-19 TEST
Fiesta Rewards is offering you new benefits.
Get ready to travel and enjoy our exclusive new benefits: Access to Fiesta Rewards private floor and all of its amenities, spa discounts, welcome gift, coffee kit, early check-in, and late check-out just to name a few.
Visit fiestarewards.com for details.
Fiesta Rewards. We reward you, we recognize you.
We are advised by the ABC Medical Center in the prevention, hygiene, and disinfection protocols of our facilities.
- ABC Medical Center, our protocols ally
At POSADAS, Mexico's largest hotel operator, we are ready for the industry's most important comeback, with strict, efective prevention measures, thanks to a major alliance with health and professional solutions experts such as the ABC Medical Center and 3 M, who we have partnered with for the use of cleaning and sanitizing products Both companies have assessed us in developing the best protocols for all our hotels, guaranteeing our guests' peace of mind.
With the highest standard in health care and homologation, the ABC Medical Center is a leader in its category, boasting certifications by institutions such as the General Health Council Consejo de Salubridad General) and the Joint Commission International ( which validate the safety in every one of its clinical and patient support processes Using their evaluation methodology, we have standarized the cleaning and disinfecting processes at POSADAS, including attention to every area and frequent points of contact, as well as handling of protection equipment by our staff, and their constant training.
- About the ABC Medical Center
The ABC Medical Center is an institution that takes care of its patients' health and safety through the best medical practices. Since 2008, it has strengthened its health care model by creating Specialty Centers, equipped with state-of-the-art technology for performing the latest proceedures. It stands out for being supportive and inclusive, investing many of its resources in actions to improve health in Mexico, such as access to medical services for vulnerable members of the population, research, and education for medical students and nurses.
In order to improve our protocols and endorse the strict safety and hygiene measures in all of our hotels, we are backed by the professional support of the ABC Medical Center, a leader in the health category for more than 130 years of medical excellence, and known for its several international alliances, which allow it to achieve the highest standards through partnerships with hospitals such as Houston Methodist and Texas Children's, among others. This has made the ABC Medical Center an international point of reference; a renowned non-profit organization with a true calling for improving health in Mexico.
- AWARDS & CERTIFICATIONS OF MEDICAL CENTER ABC
At both of its campuses, the ABC Medical Center features
- Certification by the General Health Council ( Consejo de Salubridad General
- Accreditation by the Joint Commission International (JCI)
- Certification as a Primary Attention Center for ICTUS (Cerebral Vascular Event) by the JCI
- Accreditation by the American College of Radiology for mammography studies and proceedures
- Accreditation by the American College of Pathogens for lab proceedures
- First hospital in Latin America with the Pathway to Excellence accreditation for its positive work environment
- "Menos huella , más salud " (Less footprint, more health) award in 2017 for environmental responsibility, awarded by the Global Green and Healthy Hospitals
Mentored by the ABC Medical Center and 3M on the appliance of prevention, hygiene, and disinfection protocols, we are able to guarantee the safety of our guests and staff through the "Work with Confidence" and "Travel with Confidence" programs, which with we ensure their health and protection.
- Best available rate guaranteed. At Posadas, we guarantee the best booking option through our direct sales channels policy: "best guaranteed rate." We are adjusting our processes to guarantee the best available rate in our direct sales channels. If you find a better rate, we will match the offer when you contact our assistants via phone, chat, WhatsApp, social media, or any of our means of contact.
- Changes with no additional charge
- Cancellation policies
- Cancellation, and flexible change policies: All of our terms and conditions will include a free cancellation policy up to 24 hours before check-in, if made before 6:00pm, Central Mexico time. For prepaid reservations, we will maintain the corresponding discounts and also incorporate flexible modification options. With these reservations, you will be able to change your check-in date up to 24 hours before the previously booked date, if you call before 6:00pm, Central Mexico time. Choose a new date of travel within one year from your original travel date (subject to availability).
We want to thank our country's health responders for their hard work, strength, determination, and courage in facing the COVID-19 pandemic.
We believe these heroes who are saving lives on a daily basis deserve a break. We want to show our appreciation by opening our doors to health responders, providing 15,000 free nights at 11 properties located in Mexico City, Chihuahua, Baja California, Jalisco, Puebla, Oaxaca, and Quintana Roo.
We are offering food and a guest room that has been sanitized under the hygiene protocols of our Travel with Confidence program.
We are ready to welcome you. As part of their 3M Clean & Protect badge, 3M supports our program with constant training for our staff members, who are ready to follow strict cleaning and disinfecting protocols so that you can enjoy your stay and the comfort of your room, which has been previously disinfected using 3M products and following the highest standards.
Check-In: For your comfort and safety, a series of actions will be carried out upon your arrival. When you check in, you'll also find all the information about our Travel with Confidence program, as well as a list of safety and hygiene measures to follow. Our staff members will inform you about what protocols are being carried out in your room and public areas. Local authorities recommend using facemask at interior public spaces.
You will find an acrylic panel on the front desk to avoid direct contact with our staff members during check-in. We will also place pin pads or key editors for you to use. Our hotels feature the necessary signage in the lobby and public areas to ensure social distancing.
For your comfort, and to ensure quick access to your room and reduced contact, some of our hotels offer digital checking through our kiosks. Soon, you'll also be able to do it using our Fiesta Rewards app.
Check Out and My Stay.
For your comfort and safety, you can check the room service menu and other hotel services on your TV. Use the My Stay function to review your statement, order room service, request cleaning service, or schedule an express check-out (also available by calling the front desk).
Disinfected guest room:
Before your check-in and after check-out, we will carefully disinfect following the protocols in our program.
Our staff members are essential to Posadas, which is why 3M backs our program by providing training on hygiene and cleaning measures according to their specific work areas and activities. Our staff members are also responsible for following several protocols for protecting their own health both in and out of our hotels, such as using disposable gloves, PPE suits and facemasks.
The program consists in a series of cleaning and disinfecting protocols that we developed by following guidelines and recommendations from official organizations, such as the Mexican government, the Mexican Secretariat of Health, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC), who we partnered with in order to prepare the 'Safe Travels' global protocols for the New Normal. These seek to provide tools for the public and private sector to guarantee safety in the face of COVID-19.
Moreover, Posadas takes care of our guests' budget with promotions, guaranteed Fiesta Rewards levels, the use of points, flexibility in changes and cancellations, among other benefits.
If you want to know more, click here to download "Travel with Confidence: safety, hygiene, and flexibility for you to travel and stay with us again".
For more information, click here to download Travel with Confidence: the safety, hygiene, and flexibility you need to stay with us again
Our staff members' health is our top priority, which is why 3M supports our program by providing constant training. We also offer our staff world-class equipment, take care of their work spaces, and seek to maintain a kind, cordial atmosphere among our work teams.
There's always a big smile under the face mask
Our staff members are constantly trained to carry out every established measure according to their work area, including activities such as equipment management, cleaning products and food management, and waste management. They are also being frequently updated about Covid-19 so they can assist and inform our guests.
These are the five confidence points that our staff members are carrying out:
I feel sick
Your health is very important to us. If you suspect you may have COVID symptoms, please approach a member of our staff. They have been trained to assist you and support you at all times. They will provide a room and call a doctor to make a medical assessment. In the case of confirmation, they will inform the corresponding authorities.
We invite you to check in using the digital kiosks available at some of our hotels. Our staff members will be there to assist you. Upon arrival, our guests will find:
- Hand sanitizer dispensers in high-traffic areas
- Luggage disinfection provided by our welcome staff. Our products are friendly on materials such as leather, vinyl, fabric, chrome-plate, etc.
- Acrylic barriers at the lobby
- Key programmer at their disposal
- Acrylic mailbox to deposit their keys upon check-out
- Disinfection of packages and delivery outside guest room
In following with guidelines provided by health authorities, we've developed strict disinfecting protocols so that you can safely and peacefully enjoy our public areas. This includes being awarded with the 3M Clean & Protect badge, with which we use 3M's cleaning and disinfecting products in different hotel areas. These have been approved by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for the use against SARS-CoV-2.
- Using facemask is recommended at indoor public areas, as instructed by local authorities.
- Elevators cannot be occupied by more than four people, and they should all face towards opposite corners.
- We will place hand sanitizer dispensers in all elevator areas.
- Follow instructions found on signs in hotel public areas.
- If you cough or sneeze, please cover your face with a tissue or your inner elbow.
- Do not forget to wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds.
- We will disinfect public areas every three hours.
Guest Room Cleaning and Disinfection
SIn accordance to health authorities, we have developed strict disinfection processes to bring you a COVID-19-free room. This includes a partnership with 3M, to clean different parts of your room as we use their disinfecting products which have been approved by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for the use against SARS-CoV2.
- Housekeeper will carry out general room cleaning
- High-contact areas will be cleaned using a 3M sanitizer
Soft surfaces (sanitizing only): curtains, seat cushions
- You will find hand sanitizer dispenser on every floor.
- Guest rooms will be sprayed using special equipment.
- Bed linens will be carefully disinfected.
- Your room will be sanitized and disinfected before your arrival.
- We will pay special attention to cleaning high-contact surfaces such as the phone, door knobs, light switches, air conditioning panels, minibar handles, and corners.
- Our air conditioning system works with negative ions, which reduce loose particles in the air that may cause respiratory illnesses. They also neutralize odors, freshen the environment, and help reduce air pollution
Restaurants and bars:
We want you to continue to enjoy the best food, all prepared under the strictest safety and hygiene measures.
- Food management will be carried out under the standards dictated by Distintivo H, an award given by the Secretary of Tourism and the Secretary of Health that follows the hygiene standards of Mexican Law NMX-F605 NORMEX 2015.
- You can browse our menus from your mobile devices in our MyServices platform.
- All of our terraces will be subject to social distancing protocols and operating at permitted local capacity.
Gyms, spas, and swimming pools
- Sanitizing protocols in swimming pools, sun bed areas, gyms and spas will be doubled.
- You can find all our menus at our MyServices platform using your mobile devices, TV screen and the Fiesta Rewards app
- Ice will be available upon request.
Catering and Coffee Breaks
- Event capacity will be limited according to the number of attendants determined by the authorities.
- Social distancing measures will be respected in all settings
As part of our safety, hygiene, and flexibility to travel and stay with us again program, Travel with Confidence, and under this same scheme, we have developed a cleaning and disinfecting program, as well as a series of recommendations for groups, conventions, and events (such as meetings, conferences, social encounters, weddings, and banquets).
This plan covers all main hygine measures in public areas before, during, and after each event; guest access to event rooms, auditoriums, or meeting rooms; and cleaning protocols for conference equipment, accessories, tableware, etc.
If you want to learn all the details, click here to download "Groups and Events: Cleaning and disinfecting plan".
At Posadas, we are proud to bear the Safe Travels stamp and to be a part of the group of organizations that brought this global initiative to life. As proposed by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC), this initiative unifies global protocols designed by health experts and government organizations under one stamp.
It's important to us to support and participate in these initatives, which is why all of our hotels bear the Safe Travels stamp, affirming our vision of travel as a safe, trustworthy, and endless source of memorable moments for all of our guests. This way, we contribute to Mexico's economic growth
Travel with confidence, travel safely
We offer the safety, hygiene, and flexibility you need to travel and stay with us again. We know that unexpected incidents during a trip can cause uneasiness, especially getting sick while away from home, considering current global events.
For your peace of mind, you can purchase medical insurance upon check-in. This insurance covers emergency medical care in case of an accident or illness, including Covid-19, and protects you throughout your stay at any of our hotels. We offer this exclusive benefit to all of our guests as a support and protection measure.
The Travel with Confidence Protection Protection program has been designed to offer you telemedicine services, health insurance (including Covid-19), and attention in case of other serious incidents. The program guarantees immediate, safe, and discreet assistance.
- Coverage from check-in to check-out.
- Coverage of medical care in case of an accident or illness suffered inside or outside the hotel (including Covid-19)
- No deductible or coinsurance charges.
- 24/7 telemedicine services without leaving the hotel.
- Coverage of hotel expenses (including meals) during convalescence period if the health professional determines that the patient should remain in the hotel for a period longer than what they had originally planned due to a serious injury or illness.
- Emergency ambulance services if medically necessary.
- Medical care in case of an accident or non pre-existing illness (including Covid-191)
- Coverage of hotel expenses during convalescence period (in case the health professional forbids the patient to travel home; limited to five days)
- Repatriation of remains in case of accident or illness.
- Virtual consultation, telemedicine services, or telephone medical assistance.
- Emergency ambulance services if necessary.
This program applies for the following brands: Live Aqua, Grand Fiesta Americana, Fiesta Americana, The Explorean, Fiesta Inn, Gamma*, and one.
*Except for the following properties: Live Aqua Beach Resort Punta Cana, Ciudad Juárez, Cuernavaca Puerta Paraíso and Mérida El Castellano.
1 Medical expenses resulting from Covid-19 treatment or posible Covid-19 will be covered as long as the first symptoms present themselves during the guest's stay. If, according to hotel protocols, the guest should present any symptoms upon check-in, AIG will be exempted from any responsibility.
UPDATE ON COVID-19 TESTING AVAILABLE WITH A SURCHARGE AT OUR HOTELS STARTING JUNE 13th, 2022.
For us, the most important thing is to offer you memorable experiences in a totally safe environment. At Posadas we continue to implement the most effective cleaning and disinfection measures through our Travel With Confidence program, in collaboration with 3M and endorsed by the ABC Medical Center.
Thinking about your safety, and given that some countries still require a negative COVID-19 test to enter their territory, we offer you at an additional cost -which applies to new reservations starting June 13, 2022- and subject to availability, an antigen test at the hotel facilities* or at nearby laboratories.
Upon your arrival, request at front desk to schedule an appointment. Remember to check in the official media of the country to which you are traveling, the previous time with which you must take the test.
dditionally, we recommend to purchase the Travel With Confidence Protection when you check-in with us, an insurance that covers accidents or illnesses that you may have during your stay, such as COVID-19. In that case, as an insurance benefit, we offer you a reduced rate of 50% per night, per person, so that you can safely spend your quarantine in the hotel facilities.
If you show any COVID-19 symptoms, please give notice to one of our collaborators to help and seek the best solution for you.
You are our priority and we are happy to welcome you.
*Applies to Live Aqua, Grand Fiesta Americana, Fiesta Americana, IOH, Fiesta Inn, Gamma, The Explorean and one brand hotels. The average cost of the Antigen Test is $30 USD, plus taxes, per person. This price may change without notice. If you need a PCR Test, you can request it, the cost of the test may vary by city.
Our staff will thoroughly clean and disinfect all public areas every hour, and follow every hygiene protocol by carrying out these 5 actions:
- Frequent hand washing
- Social distancing
- Recommended use of face masks.
- Covering their mouths when coughing or sneezing
- Constant cleaning and disinfecting contact surfaces
They have a fresh, citrus scent.
Rooms will be cleaned and disinfected everyday with 3M product.
Gyms will carry on frequent cleaning measures. Guests may use all facilities and equipment along with sanitizing wipes for their comfort and safety.
Our entertainment program will be held as usual. Some activities may be restricted if local authorities recommend it.
We offer flexibility on changes and cancellations. Visit our website and learn about our terms and conditions..
Your health is very important to us. If you suspect you may have Covid-19, please approach our staff members. They are all prepared to assist and support you at all times. Our staff will provide a room and call a doctor who will make a health assessment and will inform the authorities in case they confirm the illness.
As instructed by local authorities, the usage of face mask is recommended at indoor public areas.
As instructed by local authorities, the usage of face mask is mandatory at indoor public areas. Except for pool zone, sun beds and beach. Nevertheless, social distancing norms must be followed.
Starting January 26, we are offering two types of Covid-19 tests: Antigen and PCR. We offer free antigen tests at select beach resorts (see participating hotels below*) to every two guests per room. Tests are performed in specified areas within hotel grounds. Please request them from your Concierge 36 hours before your check out.
PCR tests are performed at an additional cost. Please contact your Concierge 72 hours prior to your check out to request information on availability and costs from local labs. You will need to go to your selected lab to have the test performed. Please keep in mind that, at participating hotels, tests are performed at Laboratorio Médico del Chopo, a nationally and internationally certified institution with 70 years of experience.
Yes. We have developed a strategic partnership with Laboratorio Médico del Chopo, backed with 70 years of experience, and with national and international certifications. The institution has more than 60 locations in 23 states in the country, making Covid-19 testing available for our guests at participating hotels. All you need to do is contact your Concierge 72 hours before your check out, and request their help for making an appointment. Tests are subject to availability. PCR tests must be paid directly at the lab.
Just call the front desk or your Concierge before your departure and they will guide you and help you every step of the way.
If you are interested in an antigen test, please call 36 hours before your departure.
If you need a PCR test, call 72 hours before checking out.
The Travel with Confidence program includes the performance of an antigen test within hotel facilities at no additional cost for two guests per room (please check participating hotels). There is an additional cost for each additional guest. For your information, authorities in the United States and several countries in Europe, South America, and Asia, now require all travelers above the age of 2 to get tested as well. If you need a PCR test, we will be glad to book an appointment at a local lab for you. As this service is not provided directly by the hotel, it has an additional cost and is subject to availability. The staff at each hotel will inform you of the cost, which may vary depending on the corresponding lab at the moment of your request.
Antigen tests are free (at participating hotels) for guests of all nationalities as long as they prove that their destination requires a negative Covid-19 test upon arrival.
Antigen tests are offered at no additional cost at the following hotels:
- Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancún
- Live Aqua Beach Resort Punta Cana
- Live Aqua Private Residences Los Cabos
- Live Aqua Urban Resort San Miguel de Allende
- Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Adults Only
- Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancún All Inclusive Spa Resort
- Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa
- Fiesta Americana Cozumel All Inclusive
- Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancún All Inclusive
- Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive & Spa
- Fiesta Americana Cancún Villas
- Fiesta Americana Acapulco Villas
- The Explorean Cozumel All Inclusive
- The Explorean Kohunlich All Inclusive
Yes. However, keep in mind that the anticipation with which the test must be performed may vary from country to country. Also, labs require a certain time to perform the test and deliver the results.
If you present any symptoms, please call AIG so they can inform you what protocols you need to follow.
If you purchased a Travel with Confidence Protection insurance when you checked in, you are protected in case of any accident or illness, including Covid-19, from that moment and throughout your stay.
n case you get sick, do not worry. We will take care of you, offering you a special rate of $10 USD (plus taxes) per guest, per night, so that you can safely quarantine in your room. At all-inclusive hotels, this rate includes meals. At other hotels, you can purchase your meals at a preferred rate.
During your convalescence period, you can rest assured that we will take care of you with prevention, hygiene, and disinfection protocols that are backed by leading health experts such as ABC Medical Center and 3M products.If you did not purchase the Travel with Confidence Protection insurance, you can stay in the hotel with the available rates during your extended stay.