Contenido Información Financiera
Investor Relations: Gerardo de Prevoisin
Explore and discover the best investment path.
At POSADAS, investors represent the path to growth, expansion and the driving force to fulfill major objectives.
POSADAS, the option that promises growth and security.
POSADAS offers to both the present investor and the future investor all the information required to help in the decision-making process.
POSADAS, the hotel industry investor's best ally.
We are very pleased to share our 2019 results for Posadas. This year we experienced good performance as a result of a strategic plan focused on growth and a management program that allowed us to consolidate adequate financial health.
ANNUAL REPORTS BMV GROUP
- December 20: Grupo Posadas upgraded to B- on debt restructuring completion
- December 15: Grupo Posadas Issues Senior Notes due December 2027 and successfully concludes its restructuring process
- Decembre 8: Grupo Posadas Receives Court Approval to Comprehensively Restructure Debt
- October 29: Moody's applies withdrawal policy
- October 26:Grupo Posadas to Achieve Sustainable Capital Structure and Remain Mexico's Leading Hotel Operator
- October 11: Grupo Posadas announces prepayment of its MXN450 million loan
- September 29: Posadas Sells Stake in Riviera Maya Project
- August 17: Grupo Posadas Announces Agreement with Key Noteholder Group
- June 29: Grupo Posadas Takes Action to Continue Maximizing its Financial Flexibility
- June 9: 2018 Quarterly Earnings Reports
- March 24: Statement Regarding Short-Term Financing
- December 30th: Grupo Posadas Takes Action to Continue Maximizing its Financial Flexibility
- July 31th: Change in credit rating.
- July 1st: Change in credit rating.
- June 29th: Change in credit rating.
- June 25th: Grupo Posadas announces action to maximize its financial flexibility.
- June 19th: Change in credit rating.
- April 21th: Extended ''Social Distance'' policy and change in credit rating.
- April 10th: Grupo Posadas, suspends operations in compliance with the ''Agreement whereby extraordinary actions are carried out to attend the health emergency generated by the SARS-COV2 virus''.
- March 27th: Grupo Posadas reports on changes in corporate ratings.
- March 23th: Grupo Posadas provides the following update in the midst of the Coronavirus.
- 01 April: Changes in the Board of Directors and Corporate Committees.
- 22 March: Posadas announces the acceptance and cancellation of US$7,395,000 principal amount of its "7.875% Senior Notes due 2022".
- 22 Feb: Designation of provisional Independent Director.
- 20 Feb: Notice Relating Offer to Purchase Up to US$26,750,000 of 7.875% Senior Notes due 2022.
- 24 April: Announcement to the Shareholders of Grupo Posadas S.A.B. de C.V., Cash Dividend.
- 9 March: Grupo Posadas increased its stake in the trust for a hotel complex in the Mayan Riviera in the state of Quintana Roo.
- 20 Febr: Grupo Posadas announces that the sale of the Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancún Hotel has been executed, and will continue operating the hotel under a lease agreement.
- 08 Febr: Posadas signed an agreement to manage two Fiesta Americana All Inclusive hotels in Cuba.
- 29 Sept: Agreement to manage a Grand Fiesta Americana hotel in Punta Cana.
- 31 Aug: Posadas announces the merge of certain subsidiaries and the modification of its corporate purpose.
- 15 Aug: Grupo Posadas announces an agreement to sell and lease the Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancún Hotel.
- 21 July: Sucessor trustee for the 7.875% Senior Notes due 2022.
- 03 July: Grupo Posadas announces the future sale of the Fiesta Americana Hacienda Galindo hotel.
- 27 April: Posadas announces the sale and lease of the Fiesta Inn Aeropuerto hotel in Mexico City.
- 27 April: Posadas announces its investment in a hotel complex in the Riviera Maya.
- 07 April: Payment of tax obligations.
- 10 Feb: Posadas was notified of a tax claim.
- 24 Jan: Posadas estimates an increase of individual tourists for the 1Q17 .
- 13 Jan: Posadas provided a security on a tax credit.
- 30 Nov: Posadas 7.875% Senior Notes Due 2017 redemption.
- 30 Nov: Posadas outlook revised to stable by S&P.
- 01 Aug: Posadas announces the sale of the Fiesta Inn Monterrey Valle hotel.
- 04 May: Posadas announces Upgraded to "B+" from "B" on Stronger Financial Performance.
- 02 May: Posadas announces future sale of the Fiesta Americana Hermosillo hotel.
- 15 April: Posadas announces modification of the Twelfth Clause of the Articles of Association.
- 18 March: Posadas announces partial changes to its corporate by laws.
- 15 March: Posadas announces modification of the Articles of Association.
- 25 June: Posadas announces result of the Purchase Offer and Early Consent Request of the 7.875% Senior Notes, due 2017.
- 11 June: Posadas announces a cash tender offer and consent solicitation for any and all of its outstanding 7.875% senior notes due 2017.
- 27 Jan: Posadas announces changes at the Hotel Operations Office.
- 26 Jan: Arturo Martínez Del Campo - CFO of Posadas.
- 15 Jan: Posadas "9.25% senior notes due 2015" maturity.
Company by-lawsCompany by-laws
Questionnaire on Corporate Governance, Principles and Best PracticesQUESTIONNAIRE 2022
Shareholders MeetingsSEPTEMBER 09, 2021
JULY 21, 2021
APRIL 19, 2021
JUNE 29, 2020
MARCH 25, 2019